Fireproof Welding Blanket Made of 17oz Fiberglass Cloth With Acrylic Resin Coating
WB0172213ACK130-21E Fireproof Welding Blanket Made of 17oz Fiberglass Cloth With Acrylic Resin Coating are made of fiberglass loomstate, caramelized fiberglass, coated fiberglass cloth, and silica cloth which has good construction and endurance of high temperature from 500°C/932°F up to 1100°C/2012°F degree. Various treatments and sizes could be fabricated on request. And we can install with eyelets, clips or Velcro on the blankets in order to suit your individual needs.
Welding blankets provide protection from sparks, spatter, slags generated by welding or metal cutting applications, have been widely used in many industries include shipbuilding, construction, automotive parts, oil plants, flammable chemicals, and so on.
* Ref.No.: WB0172213ACK130-21E
* Fabric Treatment: Acrylic Resin (neoprene) Coated on Both Sides
* Fabric Total Thickness 0.02''
* Fabric Total Weight 17oz/yd2
* Fabric Weave: 3x1 Twill
* Thread count: warp51.0/inch weft28.0/inch
* Temp. resistance up to 932°F /500°C
* With folded edges, with eyelets