17oz Filament Woven Fiber glass FabricS with Neoprene Coated on Both Sides
17oz Filament Woven Fiber glass Fabrics with Neoprene Coated on Both Sides
0172213ACK130-2 17oz Filament Woven Fiber glass Fabrics with Neoprene Coated on Both Sides is made of asbestos-free, high quality fiberglass filament yarns, and then coated with acrylic resin and composite materials with flame retardant and multiple applications. With strong resistance to flammability and excellent resistance to water, along with its high chemical stability, it is used widely in the field of elastomers.
* 0172213ACM130-2 With salmon color coating
* 0172213ACK130-2 With black color coating
* Treatment: Acrylic Resin (neoprene) Coated on Both Sides
* Total Thickness 0.02''
* Total Weight 17oz/yd2
* Weave: 3x1 Twill
* Width: 40'' 60''
* Thread count: warp51.0/inch weft28.0/inch
* Temp. resistance up to 932°F /500°C