Fireproof Texturized ET-glass Fiber Glass High Heat Woven Tapes with Aluminum Coating
03611AL Fireproof Texturized ET-glass Fiber Glass High Heat Woven Tapes with Aluminum Coating is made of asbestos-free, texturized ET-glass fiber yarns which withstand continuous exposure to high temp.of 1292°F /700°C; it resists most acids and alkalis and is unaffected by most bleaches and solvents. Used for protection of industrial wires, cables, hoses, tube and pipes, also used as a gasket or seal.
* Ref.No.: 03611AL
* Thickness: 0.06'' up to 0.24''
* Width: 0.4'' up to 8.0''
* 30yd or 50yd per roll
* 03612 Drop-warp tape /Ladder tape / Bolt-hole tape
* 03611AL Alu. laminated on one side
* 03611VM Vermiculite coated on both sides
* 03611G Graphite coated on both sides
* 03611SR-1 Red silicone coated on one side
* 03611BA Backed with self-adhesive tape