Ceramic Fiber Braided Woven Sleeves with Fiberglass Filament Reinforcement and Steel wire
1125 Ceramic Fiber Braided Woven Sleeves with Fiberglass Filament Reinforcement and Steel wire is a woven fabric made of our high quality ceramic fiber yarns. The rope is reinforced with fiberglass filament. It can be used for high temperature applications up to 1202°F /650°C. It contains a certain amount of binder material which is normally burned at lower temperature and does not affect the insulation property.
It is the perfect sleeve and jacket choice for protecting industrial hydraulic hoses and lines, pneumatic lines, fuel & oil lines, brake lines, wires and cables from exposure to high temperature, heat, flame, fire and pyro exposure.
* 1125 Woven sleeves with S.S wire + fiberglass filament reinforcement. Temp. resistance up to 1832°F /1000°C
* Weave:ID ≥2.2'' Plain weave, ID ≤2.0'' Twill weave
* Wall thickness: 0.06'' up to 0.2''
* Inner Dia: 0.4'' up to 6''
* Temp. resistance up to 1202°F /650°C