Ceramic Fiber Woven Fabrics with Fiberglass Filament Reinforcement
1117 Ceramic Fiber Woven Fabrics with Fiberglass Filament Reinforcement is a woven fabric made of our high quality ceramic fiber yarns. The cloth is reinforced with fiberglass filamen; It can be used for high temperature applications up to1202°F /650°C. It contains a certain amount of binder material which is normally burned at lower temperature and does not affect the insulation property.
It can used as expansion joints, safety blankets, curtains, welding blankets, protective and insulating covers, shields, gaskets, cable or pipe wrapping, etc. It has been widely used in welding, foundry works, aluminum and steel mills, boiler insulation and seal, shipyards, refineries, power plants and chemical plants.
* 11171 Plain weave Thickness from 0.06'' up to 0.12''
* 11172 Twill weave Thickness ≥ 0.16''
* Thickness 0.06'' up to 0.2''
* Width 40'' 60''
* Temp. resistance up to 1202°F /650°C
* Heat treatment available.
* Alu. lamination available.
* Vermiculite coating available.