Ceramic Fiber Woven Cloth with Steel Wire and Fiberglass Filament Reinforcement
Ceramic Fiber Woven Cloth with Steel wire and Fiberglass Filament Reinforcement
1127 Ceramic Fiber Woven Cloth with Steel wire and Fiberglass Filament Reinforcement is a woven fabric made of our high quality ceramic fiber yarns. The cloth is reinforced with S.S Wire and fiberglass filamen; It can be used for high temperature applications up to 1832°F /1000°C. It contains a certain amount of binder material which is normally burned at lower temperature and does not affect the insulation property.
It can used as expansion joints, safety blankets, curtains, welding blankets, protective and insulating covers, shields, gaskets, cable or pipe wrapping, etc. It has been widely used in welding, foundry works, aluminum and steel mills, boiler insulation and seal, shipyards, refineries, power plants and chemical plants.
* 11271 Plain weave Thickness from 0.06'' up to 0.12''
* 11272 Twill weave Thickness ≥ 0.16''
* Thickness 0.06'' up to 0.2''
* Width 40'' 60''
* Temp. resistance up to 1832°F /1000°C
* Heat treatment available.
* Alu. lamination available.
* Vermiculite coating available.